Saturday, November 8, 2008

My little glow worm

Today I had an OB appointment up at the hospital. I don't have much to get excited about these days, but this was something I was definitely looking forward to. I was so excited to hear the heartbeat, but my doctor informed me that since I was only 3 months it would be somewhat hard to find. So, after a while of trying with the doppler he went straight for the ultrasound machine. He squeezed a bunch of warm goo on my belly and then used the wand to see what he could pick up. Almost immediately I saw our little glow worm bouncing all around, jumping from side to side, waving its arms, and doing flips. I had no idea they could be so active at this stage. It was truly an incredible sight. I recorded a ten second video on my cell phone so I could send it to Matt and he would be able to see our little guy/gal for the first time. Here is the video that I recorded. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I think I've watched it about seventeen times already. This whole thing is starting to become more of a reality and it's absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

SO amazing!! I still can't get over it!!

Laurie Jo said...

Congrats! When are you due? I'm due May 15th! I found your blog through Facebook - feel free to check mine out - http://jomcd.blogspot.com.

-Laurie Jo Mcdonald