Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthdays, anniversaries, and babies OH MY!



So, here it is almost June and I have been notedly absent from the blog scene for the past month or so. But, of course there are reasons for this.

First this happened--April 27th, our 7th Anniversary!!


(and one very large meatball)


The very next day (April 28th) our little girl turned FOUR!!

And she wondered what she would do with a brand new bike helmet


And only hours later (about 1 a.m. on April 29th) --this happened! Our baby girl was ready to meet her sisters!
I was all smiles here....

And then this happened---(contractions!)

But soon enough---this happened (I am a TEN!)

Finally--she is here!
Welcome to the world Laila Capri Dolezal.
April 29th, 2009 at 1703, weighing 5 lbs 15 oz , and 18 inches long.


3 comments:

Leslie said...

YAY! Welcome back. I love seeing these pictures of you sis. You are beautiful, beautiful! LOVE YOU!

Jeanette said...

Sarah,
How adorable! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
Love ya,
Aunt Jeanette

Krystal said...

Haha love the descriptions:) I hope to get back into blogging soon so I will be able to stay more current on your life story:) Miss you tons. Let me know if any of your adventures will be taking you to Portland in the next year ;)